Kathleen Gage is the “no-nonsense, common sense” online marketing strategist, speaker, author, product creation specialist, and owner of Power Up For Profits. She helps entrepreneurs make money online. Her clients are driven by making a difference through their own unique voice.
As an early adopter of online marketing, Kathleen is considered to be one of the nation’s most passionate speakers. She is known for cutting through the fluff and helping people leave their sob stories behind so they can stop focusing on the past and start looking towards the future. She speaks and teaches about what she believes are the core elements of a successful life: accountability, integrity, honesty, and living with passion and hope.
What motivated her to start a business in the first place?
- Kathleen really wanted to start a business and had the opportunity to take a severance package through her employer. She started with a corporate training business.
Did she start the business on the side or dive in full-time?
What were the first steps that she took?
- Kathleen initial business had her travelling speaking and conducting workshops.
What type of people does she surround herself with?
- Initially Kathleen didn’t ask for help, thinking she needed to know it all. Now she has her own mentors and learn from the best of the best.
One personal habit that contributed to her success?
- Kathleen mediate and do some form of exercise.
What book(s) would she recommend aspiring entrepreneurs read?
- The One Thing by Gary Keller
What advice would she give to someone who is starting their journey into entrepreneurship?
- Find people who travelled the road you want to travel and find out what they did. Get mentors, but do your due diligence and check them out. Be willing to invest in your future. Invest financially, spiritually, emotionally, and physically. Invest in the life that you want because to have the kind of life you want takes work and effort. It doesn’t happen overnight.
How to reach Kathleen?
- Facebook: @kathleengage
- Twitter: @kathleengage
Dec. 6th virtual sales seminar with Tom Hopkins and Eric Lofholm: www.planningyourleap.com/salestomhopkins
Join me for my daily Facebook live streaming in November, talking about business and life: www.facebook.com/planningyourleapintobusiness/
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again today. Do you have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
Also, please leave an honest review for the PYLIB podcast on iTunes. Ratings and review are super helpful and very much appreciated. I read each and every one of them.
If you have questions for the Ask Melin episode on the last Wednesday of the month, please email email@example.com
Decide. Do. Done!