How to manage your online reputation?
- Set up your profile (claim your reputation) on social media platforms that your customers spend time on.
- Have good presence on those platforms where people say good things about your and like you.
- 92% of consumers will check out information about the business before they will contact you.
- People are also interested in seeing how the business handles the reviews.
- You should respond to all reviews: thank those who wrote the good reviews and address issues when the review is bad.
- Hand your customer cards to your customer to start the process of getting a review unless you have a software tool to automate the process.
- Ask them to rate (star or 1-10) and then explain why.
- Unhappy customers are more likely to write a review than happy customers.
- Getting a customer to give you a review will intercept the customer from venting online when they are unhappy.
- Website: www.repugen.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for joining me again today. Do you have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
Also, please leave an honest review for the PYLIB podcast on iTunes. Ratings and review are super helpful and very much appreciated. I read each and every one of them.
If you have questions for the Ask Melin episode on the last Wednesday of the month, please email email@example.com
Decide. Do. Done!