Fran Banting is the founder of Dreampath Consulting, and is located in British Columbia.
She is a leadership and performance consultant that works with individuals and companies helping them increase potential and profits by changing the way they think. When an individual is functioning at their peak, their lives both personally and professionally have unlimited potential and anything attainable.
Fran‘s experience in human resources, sales and marketing, give her clients an unbelievable coaching experience, whatever their goals.
What motivated her to start a business in the first place?
- After reading Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill, Fran realized that she was not being a star of her own life. While she was helping other people shine she was losing herself.
Did she start the business on the side or dive in full-time?
- On the side.
What were the first steps that she took?
- Fran started telling the people she knew about her goals and what she wanted to do.
What type of people does she surround herself with?
- Fran was trained and mentored by Bob Proctor. She was also surrounded by great leaders and administrators.
What was the low point in her entrepreneurial journey, what did she do to get back on track, and what did she learn from that experience?
- Since Fran worked from home, she felt isolated and lonely even though she was in the people business. She disciplined herself to make a point to go out on specific days and time. She even puts it on her day timer.
One personal habit that contributed to her success?
- Fran developed a habit of giving herself a command and following through with it. She has a list of 5 to 10 items that relate to her goals right now.
What book(s) would she recommend aspiring entrepreneurs read?
What advice would she give to someone who is starting their journey into entrepreneurship?
- Trust in yourself. Believe in you. When people who are critics, it’s just an opinion. Use that as your fire.
How to reach Fran?
- Email: email@example.com